Life insurance can help create financial security for your family and your business.
It can be used to:
- Pay off your mortgage and loans
- Pay final expenses and other debts
- Provide an income for your family
- Ensure your family has the resources to maintain a comfortable standard of living
- Create an estate for your heirs
- Pay taxes owing on your estate
- Pay off business loans and lines of credit
- Fund buy-sell agreements
- Key person or employee coverage
There are two types of insurance: Term and Permanent.
Term Life Insurance
Term Life Insurance is well-suited to meet high, short-term protection needs for the lowest initial cost.
Permanent Life Insurance
Permanent Life Insurance can protect you for your lifetime. There are two types of permanent life insurance – participating life insurance and universal life insurance.
Synergy – offered by Manulife
Synergy offers one-of-a-kind insurance coverage, combining three policies in one affordable and easy-to-manage package. Synergy’s unique design provides protection against life’s everyday risks: disability, critical illness and early death.
Suitable for your personal and business needs, Synergy allows you to protect your family against the financial impact of the unpredictable, everyday risks we all face.