A well thought out plan can help you stand out as an employer of choice and support your efforts around employee attraction and retention.
Whether you need a straightforward plan that’s easy to get started and easy for your employees to use and understand, or if you are seeking a wider selection of benefits and services with greater flexibility for your company, group benefits plans:
- are flexible
- are easy to put in place
- can be tailored to meet your company’s specific needs, and
- will form an important part of your long-term business plan and your long-term business success.
In addition , they provide:
- a competitive edge in the job market
- a cost-effective method to protect employees and their families
- a tax effective form of compensation
Health Spending Account
A Health Spending Account (HSA) is an innovative way to complement your group benefit plan. HSAs provide the ultimate blend of flexibility and cost containment, while enabling your employees to pay for medical and dental expenses not otherwise covered by your plan – with non-taxable dollars.
Offering an HSA as part of your benefit plan gives your business a valuable edge in attracting and retaining quality employees.